NO AGENCIES AT ALL PLEASE. REALLY.
Neon Play is looking for a Development QA with mobile game experience to work on our incredibly exciting new mobile/tablet game. We're lookig for someone who has already worked directly with a Dev team, working with Producers and a Lead Programmer. You will need to have 2-3 years experience in QA and be highly motivated.
This is a full time position but could be a six month contract if it suits. Daily duties will include testing and reporting issues discovered, working to use and improve test cases and working with the team to ensure efficient testing as we head towards Alpha and launch.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills as you will be required to communicate with staff from all disciplines (both technical and non-technical) and to write clear bug reports.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Diligence in conducting sometimes-repetitive tests and bug isolation.
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools.
- Knowledge of current generation games and hardware.
- Knowledge and use of mobile platforms (such as iOS and Android)
- Previous experience of software testing (including mobile and/or social games)
Desirable additional Skills/Experience:
- Experience of software testing on several different titles.
- Familiarity with testing on the iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience in using bug-tracking and test management tools.
- Experience testing in an Agile environment.
- Use of JIRA
- Understanding of and design of Test Cases.
- Working knowledge of a programming or scripting language.
Diligence and the ability to commit to repetitive tasks will be required in these roles.
We will pay on talent and experience. You get your birthday off. We buy the beers on Friday. Have a look at our 10 reasons to work at Neon Play.
The job is based in the middle of the beautiful market town of Cirencester, bang in the middle of the Cotswolds. We have the most incredible studio in Gloucestershire (possibly the world!) and you’re literally seconds away from an array of local shops, pubs, delis, coffee shops, banks and restaurants, so take your pick at lunch.
Send us your CV
If this excites you and you can tick most of these boxes, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. Really, honestly. No. Agencies. Please.