Neon Play is looking for an incredible Graphics Programmer to deliver next gen, cutting-edge visuals for a truly stunning mobile/tablet game our next ambitious title.
If the job role beneath looks like it's up your street, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. Really, honestly. No. Agencies. Please.
Summary and Purpose
Have an amazing artistic eye? Yet you're one of the best programmers you know? Are you happiest figuring out a complex shader and still able to make it as optimal as possible? Do you think you can produce visually stunning console quality results on a mobile's small screen? If so, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Delivering next gen, bleeding edge visuals on mobile platforms
- Work closely with the programming and art teams to optimise visual performance
- Mentoring and sharing graphical programming knowledge within the team and business
- Balancing design requirements against technical limitations
Experience and Skills
- Strong technical competence with real time 3D graphics
- Experience with 3D graphics programming in games on either console or mobile (iOS/Anrdoid) with at least one shipped title.
- You have excellent experience of Unity, C#, 3D pipelines, shaders and associated toolchains.
- You are able to write well documented code that’s easy to read, debug and maintain.
- Ideally you will have a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent.
If this excites you and you can tick most of these boxes, please send in your CV to email@example.com. No agencies please. Really, honestly. No. Agencies. Please.