What we want you for:
At Neon Play, we want to develop games that redefine the standards on mobile. Project Managers move that forward. As the backbone of a development team, the project manager empowers a team to deliver amazing projects to budget and on time, and will do anything to support that team.
You're a vital cog with a lot of oil. Here's the team you're going to grease (at our Christmas party - this is not what they usually wear).
What you would need to do:
You’re the go-to person for your team for direction and organization, when plans don’t work out or someone forgot where the power button is on their laptop; you call the meetings on time and end them with specific results before time; you’re the master of “getting things done”, letting everyone focus on their tasks and not worry about the rest.
- Be an Agile evangelist, developing process within the framework that’s right for the team
- Be the driver; removing blockers and empowering the team to deliver the highest quality product
- Plan with confidence, communicate efficiently , improve everything
- Fail fast, learn faster
- Share successes and failures with other teams
You're brilliant at...
- We would expect you to have owned and run at least 1 full game / software development cycle within a Production role.
- A black belt in people skills and awards as “Communications Rookie of the Year” from 6th grade would only serve as paper records of skills you own naturally.
- Practical experience and understanding of Agile / Scrum beneficial, theoretical understanding critical
- Bonus points: Managed any outsource relationships, including working with leads to set up appropriate pipelines and sign off processes, and ensured the correct contractual and financial work is completed
So you'll be helping to build some of the most successful mobile games on the App Store with a talented and inspirational team. And you won't just be a small cog in a big machine, you'll make a huge difference.
Ping us your CV
Please send in your CV and examples of your previous games to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's upstairs in our lovely studio. All open plan. Best place to work (in the world probably).
Here are the team clay pigeon shooting (snazzy glasses and matching hats).
Show me the money!
We will pay on talent and experience. You get your birthday off. We buy the beers on Friday. We play ping pong. We go go-karting or clay pigeon shooting. Have a look at our 10 reasons to work at Neon Play.
The job is based in the middle of the beautiful market town of Cirencester, bang in the middle of the Cotswolds. You’re literally seconds away from an array of local shops, pubs, delis, coffee shops, banks and restaurants, so take your pick at lunch.
Send us your CV...
If this excites you and you can tick most of these boxes, please send in your CV to email@example.com. No agencies please. Really, honestly. No. Agencies. Please.