Technical UI Artist
We’re looking for a creative person with tech skills to join a dream team of 25+ people working on a genuinely unique and stunning game.
If the job role beneath looks like it's up your street, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please. Really, honestly. No. Agencies. Please.
Summary and Purpose
As a Technical UI Artist, you will work with our fantastic and friendly art team, along with the Lead Artist and the Product Lead. It's an inspiring team on a truly phenomenal project.
- Create new UI screens for game, including resized versions for multiple aspect ratios
- Responsible for implementing UI screens throughout the game, using NGUI in Unity
- Work with the Lead UI artist to maintain look and style of UI screens throughout the game
- Work closely with the programmers to implement and optimise new screens and UI mechanics
Experience and Skills
- Worked with NGUI in the past
- Mobile game experience
- Knowledge of Illustrator
- Good 2D art and design skills and a strong sense of colour
- Good knowledge of animation, knowledge of after effects desirable
Other ideal requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience with at least two game development cycles completed.
- Experience using Unity for a completed game
- Experience of 2D/UI art for a completed game
- Expert Knowledge of Photoshop
If this excites you and you can tick most of these boxes, please send in your CV to email@example.com. No agencies please. Really, honestly. No. Agencies. Please.